For my selection I chose to listen to Mozart’s “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Movement 1”. During the forty minutes that I set aside to listen to the piece, I began to notice how complicated and how many layers there were in the song. Through each listen, I noticed how each instrument section had its own unique part that contributed to the overall sound of the piece. For example, the steadiness keeping beat below the melody that had its own changes which compliment the melody. Through repeated listening, the complete fullness and richness of all parts of the music and how the different lines compliment each other.  Another thing that stood out to me through repeat listening was the moment at the ending of the piece where it sounds like it was going to finish but does not. Upon first listen, it took me by surprise and made me anxious more than anything. However as I kept listening, I learned to appreciate how that moment was used to create a greater anticipation for the end of the piece. Throughout the the entire experience of repeat listening, I gained a greater understanding of the different parts within and general appreciation for “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Movement 1”.